FINAL ROUND CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
Please review the Final Round Conference Itinerary and select from the below options for pricing & availability. Please note that Conference registration is open to Competitors who participated in the First Round and Graduate and Undergraduate students currently enrolled part-time or full-time in post-secondary education programs.
If you are not currently a student and are interested in attending or for all other queries, please email Eliza.Ponomareva@nibc.ca.
- The principal goal of the NIBC Conference is to bring together an extraordinary group of individuals looking to develop their finance careers and deliver an unforgettable experience.
- Whether you are looking to test your skills, learn about investment banking, meet recruiters or build an international network of peers in finance, the NIBC team is committed to helping you achieving these goals.
- To learn more about the NIBC Final Round, please view our Competition Overview and 10-Year Anniversary Video or view our website at www.nibc.ca.
- Day 1 | Wednesday, March 1st 2023: Start: 12pm / End: 10-11pm
- Day 2 | Thursday, March 2nd 2023: Start: 8-9am / End: 10-12am
- Day 3 | Friday, March 3rd 2023: Start: 1pm / End: 12am (note the afternoon portion is optional and by invitation only for interview candidates; however there is a subsidized dinner and complimentary access to an evening venue, although this is not part of the NIBC Final Round)
REGISTRATION & PREPARATION
- REGISTRATION: Please be reminded all registrations must be submitted by Sunday Midnight, February 26th, 2023 (PST) so we can finalize the Gala Dinner seating and teams for the Case Simulation.
- CAPACITY: We note that capacity for Conference Guests is limited and we can only accommodate a maximum of 50 spots on a first-come-first-serve basis. Early-bird pricing will apply to the first 15 spots. Competitors who participated in the First Round will additionally receive a 20% refund after the event as long as they register use the same email address to register as in the First Round. Note that the ticket price is heavily subsidized by sponsorship and the actual cost is over twice as much of what students are being charged. Also note that the NIBC Wine & Cheese held in November 2022 was fully sold out ahead of time.
- PROFESSIONALS: Over 100+ investment banking professionals will be participating in the Final Found and NIBC is additionally flying out several professionals from top tier firms in New York, LA, London and Toronto to provide attendees with an opportunity to connect with recruiters in global financial centres.
- CASE SIMULATION: You will have the opportunity to participate in a guided case simulation in groups of 4 based on the same case study as the Finalists Competing in the Final Round with the top 2 teams being advanced to the Semi-Final Round
- SUBSIDIES: For UBC Sauder School of Business Delegates, we encourage you to inquire about available subsidies & reimbursements for external conferences fees as NIBC is an independently organized conference.
- ARRIVAL TIME: The Conference program officially starts at 1pm on Day 1, Wednesday, March 1st 2023 at the Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver in the Crystal Pavilion Ballroom. Please note some light refreshments will be provided but you should have a lunch before you arrive at the hotel.
- PREPARATION & PACKING LIST: Please make sure you bring your laptop on Day 1 Wednesday, March 1st so you can participate in the Case Simulation. The dress code is strictly business formal. You are not required to have a laptop on Day 2 Thursday, March 2nd. If you are unable to bring a change of clothes for the Evening Event after the Gala Dinner, you may dress in evening formal.
- ACCOMMODATION: Conference Guests can commute to the hotel venue in the morning and do not need to book accommodation at the hotel. If you wish to book accommodation downtown at our partner hotels for the duration of the conference, please call the Pan Pacific Hotel directly (604 662 8111) to ask about any availability at the NIBC group rate of $245 per night which you can share in quad capacity (4 guests per room).
Please note the following logistical items for the Conference.
Please do not register for any of the ‘Competition’ registration options as you will not be eligible to attend the event. If you did not advanced to the Final Round or did not compete in NIBC 2023, you must purchase a Conference Guest Ticket to attend the Conference.
Conference Ticket Prices
- Early-Bird: $75 (15 tickets)
- Regular: $100 (25 tickets)
- Final Sale: $135 (10 tickets)
|Conference Ticket||price at checkout||(Link)|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All registrations must be made by Sunday Midnight, February 26th (PST).